Saturday, August 10, 2013

THE MASTER UNDONE (INSIDE OUT 2.5) REVIEW

 
 
 







BLURB:


*** The Master Undone is a part of the Inside Out trilogy, and is told from his POV. ***

I told him goodbye, and I will not call him. I know if I do, it will be my undoing, and I'll once again be caught up in his spell. I will once again be...lost.

In her private journals, Rebecca laid bare her soul, revealing her obsession for the one man whose erotic demands captivated her imagination--and enslaved her forever. Now, with Rebecca no longer in his life he is lost, questioning everything he thought he knew about himself and about control he holds in such high regard. One women will reach out to heal him and then turn away, leaving him haunted. She is nothing he thought he wanted and somehow everything he needs. He tells himself to forget her but he cannot escape his desire for her. He has to have more...


http://www.lisareneejones.com/1st-5-chapters-of-free-behind-closed-doors-and-new-chapter-6/











My Review  4 stars



WARNING THIS SHOULD BE READ AFTER *BEING ME*

ARC courtesy of Gallery, Threshold, Pocket Books via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review**
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->

Mark Compton is the epitome of control. He demands it, he thrives on it and he needs it

as much as he needs air to breathe. He is The Master, losing control is not an option at

least not until the truth about Rachel’s fate leaves him questioning who he is.

 
This picks up where  *Being Me*  ended. Mark leaves for New York to be with his mother
during surgery and he meets his match.

We are introduced to a fierce woman named Crystal Smith who isn’t intimated by his

alpha ways rather it is he who seems to flounder around her, something Master is not familiar with.

A very brief sexual encounter has Mark questioning; was it just a fuck or something else?

A very short read, I hope the introduction to this woman who has managed

to get under The Master’s skin will reappear in a future book I already like her.

Another side story I picked up on was his college years, something or someone hurt him.

I think The Master needs his own book, I’d like to see more of a connection

with Crystal and the secret that has Master on edge exposed.


No comments:

Post a Comment