Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Blog Tour and Review: Hers by Dawn Robertson

 
 
 
 

I am weak.
I am lonely.
I am a slut.
I am strong.
I am Dominant.
I am independent.
I am Seven James.

My entire life, no one has wanted me, and that was fine, because I sure as shit didn't need anyone else. Blah, Blah Blah, insert sad story here about negligent parents, and shitty siblings, and you have my life story in a nut shell. When my college boyfriend dumped me, it was just icing on the cake.

Five years, and a booming career later I am here to collect my revenge. That was until a delicious plaything walked into the kink club I frequent, and rocked my typically un-rockable world. Causing me to break the one rule I have lived by since Daniel Alexander walked out of my life, never have sex with the same person twice. Ever.

Warning!!!!  Hers contains sexually explicit situations that may be uncomfortable for some. These include FF, FMF, and MFM interactions.






Synopsis:
Seven James is a stubborn woman. Strong, independent, sexual, and heartless. She takes what she wants with little care about others or their feelings. After a fucked up childhood, no one blames her. But when Levi Parker walks into her life, all bets are off. If there is one thing Seven James is good at, it is hiding her scars. The scars of her childhood. The scars depicting the years of self loathing. Most of all the scars of a broken heart.
When Daniel Alexander walked out of her life for the warm arm and trust fund of blonde bombshell Samantha Reese Warner, Seven knew her life would never be the same. Levi Parker is a gorgeous playboy businessman, making his way through the Manhattan singles scene. A divorcee with little time for commitment, he has a big secret to hide.
 His need for new found sexual kink in the bedroom.A chance meeting at a club makes him question his single lifestyle for the first time ever, as he aches to chase the petite, tattooed brunette who rocked his world. But, when the woman in question, Seven James, walks into his board room, and tramples his boss all hope is lost. What does the future hold for Seven, Daniel, and Levi?

Warning!!!! Hers contains sexually explicit situations that may be uncomfortable for some. These include FF, FMF, and MFM interactions




Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18484371-hers

Hers Book Trailer: https://vimeo.com/76235050

Buy Links:





Barnes & Noble Nook: http://bit.ly/16EfCxE






My 5 Star Review:


I am weak.
I am lonely.
I am a slut.
I am strong.
I am Dominant.
I am independent.
I am Seven James.

How could I not read this book after that introduction! Seven James leads an almost perfect life, college educated, and successful career, rich in all things except love. Her hippie parents never

wanted her,
  hippie photo 9188ibizahi_zps3bc7236b.jpg

and her brother Blue never let herforget it; he was verbally abusive all her life. If not for her best friend Star, she would have been totally alone. In college her boyfriend Daniel broke up with her,
she wasn’t pedigree

  tattoed woman photo Clovers_tattoo_356_zps09900edf.jpg

material and when he left, he took with him the broken pieces of her heart.
Vowing to never let her walls down again she plans her revenge.
Holy Hotness with a capital H is the only way to describe Seven’s lifestyle, one filled with multiple sexual partners both male and female.
Seven has a rule, never fuck the same man or woman more than twice, with the exception of her BFF Star until Levi Parker walks into her life and the air is charged with delicious vibrations of things to come…and come she does over and over. Levi’s sex life needs some spice and Seven knows exactly how to deliver.

“I have needs. Newfound kink that I need in my sex life. All the women I have been with aren’t

into it. So, here I am.”
  perfection photo glamour_photography_500-101_zpsbbc19844.jpg
Levi is every woman’s dark and secret dream of sexual escapades gone wild!
 photo 2669b612-2fbb-4299-8da8-975b19afe0a6_zpsfca7f5ca.jpg

He is also Seven’s perfect match and the life she lives is about to change.
crawl up body photo tumblr_mpqybhp7SV1sxai8lo1_500_zpsd61c28a7.gif

Warning; keep your partner or your vibrator nearby because this author knows how to write screaming hot sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment