Friday, February 21, 2014

Spotlight & Review: Socrates Inspires Cherry to Blossom by Red Phoenix

 
Sometimes lives change with a single post…

Kathryn is known as Cherry Blossom by her online friends. Curvaceous and fiercely loyal, the forty-something finds herself in a unique place in her life… Enter Socrates, the online Dom.

His devotion to educating people new to the world of BDSM is something Kathryn greatly admires. Although she isn’t into kink, curiosity gets the best of her and she begins to correspond with the Spanish Dom.

One simple comment leads Kathryn into the passionate world of Dominance and submission where she uncovers truths about herself, and the incredible man she’s come to know and trust.

“It’s been my honor to introduce you to the woman you were meant to be.” ~Socrates
 
 
 


Socrates Inspires Cherry to Blossom 5 Stars

Kathryn Layfield is tired of her comfortable and practical life.
Her last relationship ended when she realized you can’t force someone to love you.

Approaching 50, she has needs that haven’t been met.
With a curiosity and fantasies of BDSM she becomes a voyeur of BDSM scenes on a local website. Feeling brave one evening she leaves a message on the chat board and when the Dom,

   photo 3javier_bardem.jpg Socrates replies it has an aphrodisiac effect on her.


His goal is educate those who have an interest in his world.  photo mask.jpg
“Welcome to my world.”


They say that curiosity killed the cat but in Kathryn’s case, it ignited a spark, a desire to explore horizons beyond the norm of her sexual life.

Where can I sign up to be Socrates’ student? Red Phoenix knows how to write a dom/sub story like no one else can. A short story filled with hot and delicious scenes will leave you wanting more.

Just because I said short story don’t think it was rushed, it wasn’t, and you will feel the full effect of moaning and ecstasy as Kathryn discovers her true self.

 photo sub2.jpg

A perfect combination of control and the desire to be controlled and rewarded with mind-blowing orgasms.

“It’s been my honor to introduce you to the woman you were meant to be.” ~ Socrates

Wait until you meet Socrates, there’s so much more to the man than “Dom”.

You’ll have to excuse me as I go change my panties!


 

FREE for 3 days only

 
 

About this author

I am a happily married woman who believes (based on personal experience) that love conquers all. It is a running theme in my writing.

One thing you will notice about my work, I'm all about variety. If a character beseeches me to write his/her story, I willingly give myself over no matter the genre or subject ~ as long as it includes hot, steamy sex. ;)
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


 


 


 


 


 


 
 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment