Saturday, March 8, 2014

Blog Tour & Review: Her Master's Courtesan by Lily White








I am a Master

You must know this fact to understand my story.

I capture women.

I break them down.

And I rebuild them.

If they are lucky, they are sold into the professional hands of another Master. If they are less fortunate, they are buried beneath the ground, never to be thought of again.

I lust for the control, I demand absolute submission and my body yearns to warp the minds of those I train.

Power is the only thing I’ll ever need and I am addicted to the feeling of ultimate control.

I am wealthy, good-looking, educated and charming.

And I am - in no way - a good man.

I do not want love.
I do not want kindness.

She thought she could change me by giving me the two things I knew I never wanted.

She was wrong.
 
 

Her Master’s Courtesan Review 4 Stars

Proceed with caution should be displayed on the first page.

 photo ASISAY.jpg

Extremely dark with scenes of rape, violence, brainwashing and murder.

Meet The Master and don’t confuse him with a Dom teaching a submissive, instead, he is a ruthless man who abducts and sells women and on occasion men for profit.

 His gift is the ability to break the human spirit, strip away the character of the person, remove all thoughts of their previous life and replace it with a whore.

 photo master.jpg

A Courtesan, a sexual slave whose only purpose is to serve, satisfy and be controlled by her owner.

Yes, I said owner!

First off, it’s not an easy read. Master (I won’t call him by name; he doesn’t allow it) is brutal; he beats, rapes and rewires the mind of his victims.

He’s not your usual sexy leading man, he’s no hero but I had hope for him. I somehow thought as in most novels he would change his ways and succumb to love, but he is the Master. Rebecca, his newest acquisition didn’t stand a chance against his form of punishment.

She faced mental and physical abuse until she surrendered the life she once knew and accepted her
 role as Courtesan.

  photo gagball.jpg

Did I enjoy the storyline, no. I don’t like when women are subjected to rape, brutality and are looked upon as nothing more than a vessel for a man’s cock.

  photo 523822-lovely-blonde-in-awesome-bondage-animated-picture.gif

Did I put it down, no.

I was drawn in and had to know the outcome. I had to know what would become of Rebecca and I must say the author surprised me and not in a good way.

This is not a romance novel, there are no happy endings, no prince coming to the rescue and no wavering by Master.
He has set a plan in action and the outcome will either blow your mind or send you to church to pray for safekeeping of your daughters.
Yeah, it’s that disturbing. I’ll tell you what the author had…100% of my attention throughout the book.

FYI: The book is no longer available on Amazon; they removed it. It is available on Barnes and Noble.


 
 
 Lily White Bio:  Lily White is a dark writer who likes to dabble on the taboo side of eroticism.  Most of the time she can be found wandering around aimlessly while her mind is stuck in some twisted power play between two characters in her head.
You may recognize her in public by the confused expression, random mumbling, and occasional giggle while thinking up a scene. Lily’s favorite things in life are reading, thinking about reading, buying books for reading….and writing.
Her other secret pleasure is meeting with her plot editor in public to discuss her books and watching the shocked expressions of the people around her that don’t realize she’s talking about a book.  When Lily is not reading, writing, wandering or freaking out innocent bystanders, she’s sleeping.
 Contact Lily White:
 Twitter: @eroticlilywhite

No comments:

Post a Comment