Monday, March 24, 2014

Blog Tour & Review: Uncovering You by Scarlett Edwards

UncoveringYou_TourBanner
 
 
    510-uncovering-you-1

Synopsis
 
When I wake up in a dark, unfamiliar room, I have no idea what's waiting for me in the shadows. My imagination conjures up demons of the worst kind.
 
Reality is much worse:
 
A collar with no leash. A prison with no walls. And a life stripped of meaning.
 
I am presented with a vile contract and asked to sign. It outlines the terms of my servitude. The only information I have about my captor are the two small letters inked at the bottom: J.S.
 
Armed with only my memories, I must do everything I can to avoid becoming ensnared in his twisted mind games. But in the end, it all comes down to one choice:
 
Resist and die.
 
Or submit, and sign my life away.
Teaser
 
Teaser 3
 
2
4

Uncovering You 4 Star Review
First in what will be multiple episodes of the fate of Lilly. Abducted and held against her will until she consents to signing a contract, that would have her at “his” disposal 24/7 for satisfying his wants and needs.
 
Alternating between past and present it sets up who Lilly is, her strengths and vulnerabilities. Her memories will give her the power and determination to face “him” and win at his game.  photo Mysterious-Woman-on-the-Floor-600x375.jpg

Short read finished in less than three hours. The idea of breaking this into multiple books remind me of another series by LRJ.
 I would prefer one full-length book, the wait for each release is going to be a pain in my butt!
Too late though I liked what I read so I’ll be waiting!
I can already tell Lilly is going to be a force to
be reckoned with.
Revenge is sweet.

MeetTheAuthor
Scarlett Photo
I live near beautiful Seattle, Washington. I grew up reading all types of fantasy books before discovering the wonderful world of romances in high school. Now, I spend most of my time writing about sexy men and the women who love them.
Giveaway

Uncovering You Release Day Banner
 
Hosted by:
EJ Button
   

No comments:

Post a Comment