Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Release Day: Phenomenal X by Michelle A. Valentine

Phenomenal X cover  

Phenomenal X (Hard Knocks #1) by Michelle A. Valentine

Amazon UK: http://goo.gl/dwPGxK

Amazon US: http://goo.gl/M6VH6N


Synopsis:
Good Girl. Notorious Bad-Boy. One Phenomenal Love. From the mean streets of Detroit rises the newest superstar of professional wrestling, Xavier Cold, better known as Phenomenal X. His muscular physique makes men cower before him and women lose their minds with desire. Anna Cortez is fresh out of college and naive to the harsh realities of the real world.

Tired of living under the thumb of her conservative family, she defies them when she accepts a job as the assistant to wrestling’s most notorious bad-boy. Phenomenal X has an animalistic nature that even good girl Anna finds hard to resist. One night forced to share a bed in a sold-out hotel, lines blur between them and they quickly learn that one lustful night changes everything and neither one of them will ever be the same.

My 5 Star Review:

My vision of Xavier Cold.

A man with a huge frame, a mass of firm perfectly shaped muscles waiting to be squeezed.

Dark wavy hair yearning for soft hands to run their fingers through and give a excited pull.

Soft full lips asking to be kissed, nipped and sucked.

A tight ass, the kind you might slap and hurt your hand, waiting to be grabbed and pinched.

His cock, thick with length, hot red veins waiting to be caressed, squeezed, sucked and buried deep inside his woman.

Could it have been Fate that brought Anna and Xavier together on the plane and into one another’s lives. Do you believe in Fate or just in the right place at the right time.

I choose fate.
Xavier, rough, tough wrestler, tattoos, beefy, gorgeous and doesn’t want a relationship with a woman, just a good f^ck. He has “demons” that haunt him.  photo ss13_photo_069_0_standard_730_0.jpg

Anna, good girl, leaves home to live her own life, not one staged by her father. Opposites attract and so do Anna and Xavier.  photo Untitled-1anna.jpg

I loved being part of their road trip. From friends with no benefits, to steamy arousing scenes that left me wanting more.  photo rodeoqueen-1.gif

”If we smash these fucking friendship rules there’s no going back. Once I have you-that’s it, you’re mine. I won’t allow another man to take what’s mine. Do you Understand?”

 photo anna2.jpg  

“X” had some good lines and Anna even with her inexperience stood strong and was not afraid to speak her mind to him.

Using a wrestling arena instead of a tour bus or executive office’s was a good change in scenery and sounds.
Yes, sounds, didn’t you hear the fans screaming ”X’s name or the countdown in the ring, I did.

I loved Anna’s Aunt Dee and cousin Quinn. They are a hip, funny and supportive of her choices. Nettie and Carl are my hero’s for taking on a hard ass like Xavier.

The story of X’s mother was sad and I wanted to comfort Xavier. My mother instincts kicking in
and his grandmother, argh, I imagined bad things for her.

Okay so did anyone else make the popping sound on the "P" when X said “nope”, after Anna checked her bank balance I laughed at myself for that one, yes, I popped my “P” more than once!

Seriously, I was not expecting a cliffhanger. I was so into the cover photo of Phenomenal X ” that my brain didn’t register, “ Hard Knocks, Book 1.”
I kept thinking that there were more pages, and I tapped my kindle wanting more pages to appear, it was so sudden, so unexpected, it ended.
I know the bright side is another book with “X” but I'm greedy I wanted it all now!

Ahh, the pain as author Michelle A. Valentine has me in a leg lock, pinned to the mat as we wait for Hard Knocks, Book 2. Xavier Cold is not… cold that is, rather A hot blooded brut who claimed my heart instead of the championship belt.

Another hit for Michelle and I hope she doesn’t make us wait too long for another round in the ring
and his bed!

 photo anna-x.jpg  

Author Info

Michelle A. Valentine is a Central Ohio nurse turned New York Times & USA Today bestselling author of erotic and New Adult romance.
Her love of hard-rock music, tattoos, and sexy musicians inspired her erotic BLACK FALCON series

Website: http://www.michelleavalentine.blogspot.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/M_A_Valentine

twitter username: M_A_Valentine

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michelle-A-Valentine/477823962249268

Website: http://www.michelleavalentine.com/

Amazon author page:
http://www.amazon.com/Michelle-A.-Valentine/e/B00AD9TKU4/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1  



No comments:

Post a Comment