The Ruin of the World by Nazarea Andrews
When the zombies rose, we thought the world ended.
It didn’t—it just broke, in a way we couldn’t fix. And we found ways to continue, reasons to fight.
Faith. Family. Politics. Obsession. The most dangerous of all—hope.
But when all of that is stripped away, and nothing remains but rage and betrayal—that is the true end of the world.
Return to the World Without End, for a final battle for hope and survival in the exciting conclusion to Nazarea Andrews’ phenomenal series.
Amazon Link: amzn.to/1Eg7ksSBarnes & Noble Link: bit.ly/1FfHCdN
THE WORLD WITHOUT A FUTURE (book #1) Buy Links:
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1irmGos
THE HORDE WITHOUT END (book #2) Buy Links:
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1bHgEOn
THE FUTURE WITHOUT HOPE (book #3) Buy Links:
Top 10 Favorite Things About the World Without End:
As the series ends, I'm going to look at my favorite bits and pieces of the series.
10. The origin. It took me a long time to figure out how the virus became a thing, and I love how it took shape. Finn is an emotionally stunted joker, so the apocalypse growing out of an emotional response inhibitor is especially ironic.
9. The Order. I love the Order. Their twisted and fanatically and terrifying and perfect for the world they inhabit.
8. The backstory. Nurrin started this twenty years into the end of the world. There is so. Much. Backstory. More than I could share here.
7. Collin. I loved Collin. I loved how he was the balance for both Finn and Ren. I loved how understated he was.
6. The absence of hope. I'm a romance writer. HEA is intrinsic in my job description. For a few books, I got to ignore that and rip apart the world. And that was a lot of fun.
5. Finn. Finn made this series for me. I never knew what he was going to do. (Lissel surprised me too, you guys) I spent most of this series hoping he wouldn't shoot an important character. But I loved how simple he was, because when you strip him down (*smirks*) he'd pretty straight forward.
4. Ren. She grew up in this series. More than most of my characters. And I loved watching that.
3. The ending. No spoilers. But I love it.
2. The zombies. Because duh.
1. The romance. Because omg. Everyone needs something to live for. And really, what else is there?
Twitter - https://twitter.com/NazareaAndrews
"The Infects" Street Team - https://www.facebook.com/groups/427502530700422/