From the same author who brought you the
#1 Amazon Kindle Worlds Teen/YA bestseller
A new trilogy for The Vampire Diaries and #Klaroline
Just in time for Valentine’s Day
Love Bites Back #1
Written by Destiny Blaine
“We both know I’m not after the girl, Caroline. I want the woman.”
With Bonnie and Damon stuck on the other side, Caroline Forbes turns to the one person she can count on—Klaus Mikaelson. Not at all intimidated by an ‘original’ vampire, Caroline realizes the risks when she reaches out to Klaus but her heart is on the line right from the start.
Prepared to call in favors from old Mikaelson friends, Klaus and Caroline are soon on their way to Pennsylvania in search of an infamous witch. Their trip swerves toward danger when Gage, Klaus’s half-brother, discovers Klaus has begun an initiative to contact the other side.
Surprised to learn his estranged sibling is now an inconvenient obstacle, Klaus realizes Gage has the potential to become a real problem. Accompanied by a group of crossbreeds, Gage issues a dangerous ultimatum—Caroline or a favor.
With Caroline’s life in danger, Klaus has no other choice but to call Elijah for help but when his brother shows up with Elena and Enzo, too, the road trip is bound to end in disaster. To make matters worse, it’s hard to outrun a stealthy creature with nothing to lose and everything to gain. More importantly, Gage knows just how far to push Klaus to ensure his brother meets every last one of his demands.
Unquenchable is PG 13.
$1.99 before 9 AM on February 16th
Beta Reader Favorites from UNQUENCHABLE
1. Elijah to Klaus: “You love her.”
Klaus: “Yes, well that seems to be the universal opinion.”
2. Klaus: “If I’m in your head, it’s because you want me there, Caroline.”
3. Caroline: “I’m making the call. Then, I’ll brace for impact.”
4. Klaus to Caroline: “How nice of you to call. Let me guess, you broke a fingernail and it’s somehow my fault?”
5. Klaus about Tyler: That traitorous Tyler Lockwood had once been the very bane of his existence. “So tell me, love, what did the young Benedict Arnold do this time?”
6. Caroline: “Hello? Enzo probably doesn’t have several hundred years’ worth of enemies trailing him.”
7. Elijah: “Blood ties thicker bonds than love, Niklaus.”
8. Rebekah: “But you will anyway. What is it, Nik? Something to do with Elijah no doubt or you would’ve asked him for the favor.”
9. Klaus to Rebekah: “Sister, when you fancy someone, how do you want them to pursue you?”
10. Rebekah to Klaus: “Caroline is strong and independent. That’s why you’re in love with her. You don’t intimidate her. She stands up to you in defiance or sides with you when the world is against you.”
11. Rebekah to Klaus: “You can’t love or be loved if you’re only interested in holding it over someone’s head.”
12. Rebekah to Klaus: “Where Caroline is concerned, Nik, you don’t need me. You had that figured out a long time ago. Being there when she needs you is the greatest gift you can give her.”
13. Rebekah to Klaus: “I can see how much you love her and suspect she loves you in return. You’ve never been one to follow a cold trail.”
14. Elijah: “With vendetta driving them and hatred steering them, they will come and use Caroline to rip your heart out. You of all people know this is true. Our enemies will do whatever necessary to destroy you.”
15. Klaus (internal): Klaus should’ve told them then. He had no intentions of giving up Caroline. He would protect her and watch over her all the days of his life.
16. Klaus to Caroline: “If memory serves me correctly, you weren’t exactly in an apologetic mood the last time I saw you.”
17. Klaus: “There’s the sadistic woman I know and love.”
18. Klaus to Caroline: “We both know I’m not after the girl, Caroline. I want the woman.”
19. Klaus (internal) A hybrid’s greatest weapons, after all, weren’t in his pockets.
20. Klaus (internal) No, this war wasn’t fair nor was it just. These men had met an enemy they couldn’t see, fighting for a cause no one understood.
21. Klaus: “Just rest, Caroline. We’ll find a place to stay tonight and when tomorrow comes, we’ll greet the day and those who were stupid enough to start a fight they’ll never be able to finish, let alone win.”
22. Caroline to Klaus:”Besides, what could possibly happen? I’m with the big bad wolf and his growl is as dangerous as his bite.”
23. “For pity sake, surely the suggestion wasn’t terrible enough to warrant a theatrical slap to the mouth.”
24. New enemy to Caroline: “When Ansel’s son comes for you, Klaus won’t be able to keep you safe. It’s nothing personal, pretty vamp. It’s a family matter. And according to Klaus, you’re now his family.”
25. Klaus to Caroline: “You’re hardly in a position to rally around anger.”
26. Klaus to Caroline: “You couldn’t remember without assistance.”
Caroline to Klaus: “I was doing a fine job thank you very much.”
27. Klaus to Caroline: “Call him. And while you’re at it, please tell Enzo I have a dagger to dip in his blood.”
28. Caroline: “Stop it. I didn’t come all this way to fight with you.”
Klaus: “Then please refrain from tossing out Enzo’s name like you’re trumping cards as much as actions. It’s beginning to bore me.”
#Klaroline #Klaus #Caroline
$1.99 before 9 AM on February 16th