Friday, August 11, 2017

Promo: Murder On Magnolia Island Trilogy by BJ Wane



★★ Murder On Magnolia Island Trilogy Book Tour by BJ Wane ★★


Logan: She’s the girl next door he’s always protected.  He’s the man she’s always wanted.  Will the threat of a killer finally get them on the same page?

Hunter: His saw beyond the scars and limitations to the neglected need inside her, but could she learn to trust again before she caught the attention of a murderer?

Ryder:  It took seeing another man come on to her and a risk to her life to open his eyes to what had been right before him all along

A private island designed for BDSM parties.

Two brothers and their cousin, find their matches during an investigation surrounding the murder of a young woman in their small group of friends.

Murder On Magnolia Island Trilogy (3 Book Series)




All three books are reduced to $2.99 during her 5day tour 7th - 11th August.

Author Info
I live in the Midwest with my husband and our two dogs.  I love dogs, enjoy spending time with my daughter, babysitting dogs and kids, reading and working puzzles.  We have traveled extensively throughout the states, Canada and just once overseas, but I much prefer being homebody.  I worked for a while writing articles for a local magazine but soon found my interest in writing for myself peaking.  My first book was strictly spanking erotica, but I slowly evolved to writing erotic romance with an emphasis on spanking.  My favorite genre to read is suspense.

Connect with BJ:



No comments:

Post a Comment